The departmental structure makes St. Cyril unique! Please see the list below for departmental specifics.
- two self-contained classrooms
- Room 6 - Mrs. Alisa Leed (email@example.com)
- Room 7 - Mrs. Amy Mandala (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Primary Department (1st and 2nd grade):
- 1st and 2nd grades are mixed together for enrichment classes.
- Grades are split for Religion and core classes.
- Room 8 [Reading & Spelling] - Mrs. Cortney Gee (email@example.com)
- Room 9 [Social Studies & Writing] - Mrs. Julia Rabon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Room 10 [Math & Science] - Mrs. Veronica Heideman (email@example.com)
Intermediate Department (3rd and 4th grade):
- 3rd and 4th graders are mixed for enrichment and some core classes.
- Other core classes and Religion are split by grade.
- Room 11 [Science & Reading] - Mrs. Laura Meagher (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Room 13 [Math] - Mrs. Patricia Sztan (email@example.com)
- Room 14 [Language Arts] - Mrs. Kathy Mathieu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Advanced Intermediate Department (5th and 6th grade):
- 5th and 6th graders are mixed for enrichment classes.
- Grades are split for religion and core classes.
- Room 1 [Math] - Mrs. Margaret Johnson (email@example.com)
- Room 12 [Science] - Ms. Pamela Tinley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Room 17 [Language Arts] - Mrs. Jessiac Hook (email@example.com)
- Room 18 [Social Studies] - Mrs. Brenda Ward (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jr. High Department (7th and 8th grade):
- 7th and 8th graders are split for Religion and mixed for enrichment classes.
- Grades are split for core classes.
- Room 20 [Math] - Mrs. Katrina Goodman (email@example.com)
- Room 21 [Social Studies] - Mr. Robert Schmit (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Room 22 [Language Arts] - TBA
- Room 23 [Science] - Mrs. Danielle Coleman (email@example.com)
Students visit enrichment classes through out the week. These classes include Spanish, art, music and P.E. as well as a plethora of electives for 5th through 8th grade. Listed below are the teachers for each subject.
Art (1st - 8th) - Ms. Quinta Peterson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Library (Kinder-4th) - Ms. Elizabeth Maslowski (email@example.com) and Ms. Erin Schudy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Music (Kinder - 8th) - Ms. Kristine Crandall (email@example.com)
P.E. (Kinder-2nd) - TBA
P.E. (3rd - 8th) - TBA
Religion (Kinder) - core homeroom teachers
Religion (1st - 4th) - Mrs. Patricia Lima de Faria Valencia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Religion (5th - 8th) - Mr. Paul Sayre (email@example.com)
Spanish (Kinder) - Mrs. Olga Unangst (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Spanish (1st - 8th) - Ms. Leslie Rojas (email@example.com)
Technology - Mr. Bruce Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please see the Downloads page for dress code, homework, grading scale & Parent/Student Handbook.
Activities & Athletics
To fulfill the school mission of "preparing students spiritually, academically, and socially to take personal responsibility for a lifetime of learning, service, faith and leadership," a variety of extra-curricular activities are available to students. Activities include, but are not limited to: altar serving, athletics (learn more), choir, Honor Guard, Student Council, yearbook committee, instrumental ensembles, library, service projects, etc.
The Lunch Program is available Monday through Thursday. There is no lunch period on half days (12:15 p.m. dismissal), this includes all Fridays and special occasions. Each lunch is $4.50. Please visit the Lunch page for more information.
The hours of operation are 3—6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 12:15—6 p.m. on Friday and other half days. The standard rate is $4.50 per hour per child. For each six-minute increment, there will be $0.45. Families are billed monthly through RenWeb. Students will not be allowed to attend the After School Program if payments become delinquent. Any parent who does not pick his/her child up by 6:00 p.m. will be charged a fee of $1.00 per minute per child with a ten-minute minimum charge. A late fee of $25.00 is assessed if monthly payments are not received by the 15th of the month. For more info, please see the Parent/Student Handbook on the Downloads page.